I wouldnt touch Paypal with a barge pole.   Even if i was wearing gloves.

Paypal only support people who send physical goods.  If you take
paypal payments for services, or online goods, such as hosting or
domain names, or anything like that, they assume you are a thief.   IF
there is any kind of dispute,  there is nothing at all you can say
that will persuade them you're legitimate - they'll reverse the
transaction.     But not their fees of course - they will charge you
their fees on both parts of the transaction - the original transaction
and the reversal.

When i called them to talk to them, the guy i spoke to on the phone as
good as told me outright there was no point in challenging the dispute
- they were never going to take my view of it.   He said that their
policy with non-physical goods such as domain names is to
automatically assume the disputer is right and thats that.   He said
they dont even look at the arguments for and against.

They've cost me hundreds of dollars through my domain name registry in
the last few months.   I had a rash of disputed transactions and i'm
out of pocket for all the domain names i had to buy for those
transactions.  If i had my way i wouldnt use Paypal for anything at
all.   The only reason i deal with them is because the master registry
i use only accepts Paypal

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month