> At risk of sounding like an idiot, is there a way to just figure out WHAT
> Jrun is working on when it's spiked to 100%?  Assume CF Monitor and
> FusionReactor are unavailable, but I can usually get into the Windows box
> and mess around.

It is possible to get a thread dump from your JVM without seefusion or
fusion reactor.  The problem is, you have to have CF started manually from a
DOS window and then you hit control-break.
Not very optimal in a production environment.

There really isn't any other way to see what is going on without the stack
traces though.  If you set up some rules to E-mail you the trace when the
server first starts to bog down you should be able to get some usable stuff.

~Brad