I resisted the attemptation of voicing my opinion on the current CF but I feel
probably it's sensible to get it out of my chest.  Came cross a thread either
on digg or reddit about a week ago asking Adobe to "Lose Weight" on CF and the
like.  Today I ran into the following URL,
http://www.rebol.com/article/0381.html, I concur with the author's key point,
that is, a lot of times, less is more.  Having said that, I should say I can
understand Adobe's rationale for making CF so BIG, in the meantime, I would
venture to say, making a light version CF shouldn't take a lot of effort
considering the fact that Source Code is ALREADY there.  Yes, I'm aware of the
existence of CF open source effort, however, I'm not too sure the motivation is
strong enough to push that worthy effort forward speedily.

Thanks.

Don
Chunshen Li