Couple of thoughts rick. You could take a stab at adding the feature. There
is mechanism in eclipse to do this, and I can't imagine it would be overly
difficult. Also, have you considered using the outline view? It is very nice
and allows one to scan a file rather quickly. I was jut talking about this 2
days ago with a coworker. Outline view really is very nice, check it out.

Adam