Thanx for the response, I wuz almost going to bet that no one would reply to
this one ;) Assembler is a pretty old language & its too bad that you
recommend not using it for extending CF. Nonetheless it seems like an
interesting language to learn, so Ill definantly study up on it a bit. I'll
just have to look to other languages, like C++, to extend my apps. Thanx
again.

Mike