There are object-based databases out there, but they don't work with CFCs
natively (or I've never seen an adapter that would allow this). There are
ways to serialize a CFC and save it to the database, but this usually opens
up a ton of issues such as, the main two being that it saves the entire
object, including all dependent objects, and that if you change the object
later you have an awful synchronization issue since your serialized objects
are now all invalid; etc.

Basically you'll need to use one of the CFC-based ORM options like Transfer
or Reactor, generate a DAO, or write your own by hand.