CF uses / to indicate a "mapping" (an alias to a specific location).  by
default, the "/" alone is a mapping to the web root.
in the CF Admin, you can set up additional mappings, such that /products
could point to c:\inetpub\wwwroot\foo\bar\products

since you're using /products/bf.cfm, unless there is a mapping set up for
/products, that would look in your web root for a folder called 'products'
and a file inside called 'bf.cfm'.  if you're using a mapping (either in the
Admin or, if you're on CF 8 it could be in the Application.cfc), you'd need
to see what the mapping for '/products' points to (and then look in that
location for 'bf.cfm').