From: Gaulin, Mark [mailto:mgau...@globalspec.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 3:52 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: cfinclude template issues

Hi Scott
After your </cfquery>, add this to see exactly what the query is
returning:

<cfdump var="#GetPageContent#">
<cfabort>

The first line will dump the query (or any variable, which is very
handy), and cfabort will end the page (before the error hits).  If the
dump doesn't show a column called PageInclude, or if that value doesn't
look like a decent template name, then this query (or something) is the
problem.  (Remove the debugging code when you're done.)

If the query looks right then add a simple <cfinclude template="...">
and hard-code the query's value as the template. Follow this by
<cfabort> and your page should do the cfinclude and then stop; if you
get an error then the template you are trying to include is either
missing or not reachable from your page.  (You can put this tag near the
top of the page... All you want to verify is that cfinclude works or
doesn't.  Remove the cfinclude after the test.)

Post your results.

Thanks
        Mark