From: Ian Skinner [mailto:h...@ilsweb.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 7:22 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: CF 7 install...What can I delete to get more space?

Brian Yager wrote:
> I have a government machine that an idiot configured.  It has 11GB of
space on the C drive and I constantly have to delete things to gain space.
I currently have 12MB of free space on C drive with all my apps on E drive.
When C drive fills up, you all know what happens to the app.  What in the
CFusionMX7 can I delete to get more space?  In the db folder, there is a
folder called slserver54  what is that?

> Thanks

A thinking 'out of the box' suggestion.  But can you reinstall CF to the
drive with more space.  It does not have to be on the C drive.