> I have a government machine that an idiot
> configured.  It has 11GB of space on the C drive and
> I constantly have to delete things to gain space.  I
> currently have 12MB of free space on C drive with all
> my apps on E drive.  When C drive fills up, you all
> know what happens to the app.  What in the
> CFusionMX7 can I delete to get more space?  In the
> db folder, there is a folder called slserver54  what is
> that?

The slserver54 directory contains the files used by the ODBC-JDBC
bridge (SequeLink) used by CF. * wouldn't delete anything in the CF
folder other than logs.

I suggest you reinstall CF onto the other drive. If that's not an
option, you might be able to move it without reinstalling it. The
easiest way to do this is:

1. Stop CF and CF-related services.
2. Move the CF folder to the second drive.
3. Use junction.exe, a Sysinternals tool, to create a junction on the
first drive that points to the folder on the second drive.
4. Restart CF and CF-related services.

This requires that both drives be NTFS. It should take about ten minutes.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Visit http://training.figleaf.com/ for more inform