Hi Rob,

Thank you for suggestion.  I did what you recommended and after I did that, I
get this exception...

Could not instantiate stub objects for web service invocation.

I'm not sure why it would not be able to instantiate the class, it is there.
So this has me stuck.

Thank you again for your suggestion.

Kevin