There have been a number of JBoss/Railo discussions recently on the
Railo mailing list. I don't know about installing Sava in particular
atop that environment but I doubt it would be a problem. Since this
question is specific to a particular CF app server, I'd suggest going
over to the Railo list and asking there.

Judah