Justin Can you help me out here, Im stuck...

I have been struggling with a problem for the past day and was hoping anyone
could lead me into the right direction.

Example of problem:
I have one field where the user types in a the cost of Tool, Lets say "75".
Based on the cost of the tool "75", I have two other fields that needs update
based on a calculation. I can figure out how to do this. Anyone have any ideas?

This what I have, however I can get it to work with a <span id> but I was the
value to be passed into a <cfinput> field.

      <cfinput type="text" style="background-color:##CCFF99" name="ToolCost"
onChange="document.getElementById('display').innerHTML=this.form.ToolCost.value/1*this.form.test.value/1">
id="display"></span>

Tony Ferraro
E-Commerce Software Engineer
Truth Hardware