Turn on the internal webserver for FR and you will bypass jrun. Make
note of its port and you can hit
http://yourserverhere.com:12345/fusionreactor/fhtml.cfm?mode=login and
get right in.

Do you have FR set up to send you alerts when values you specify (ie
requests, memory, cpu) are met? Enable crash protection logging?
I would enable jrun metrics logging.
Enable garbage collection.
What jvm are you running?