I started out that way, but couldn't make a join of any type work...

I tried left join, inner join, join, union, etc, but the best I could do
was get one title with one section.  There should be one title with
multiple sections.

Here's what I tried last:

                            select        *
                            from        success_stories ss
                            left join    success_sections sss
                            on            ss.story_id = sss.story_id
                            group by    ss.title

                            order by    #arguments.sort# desc

How do I need to modify this to get what I need?
(I've been away from the CF and SQL too long!)

Thanks,

Rick