Are you guys saying that I should force my client to require their client to
create a user account?   Or am I missing something here in the symantics.
 Because I don't see another solution.

BTW I am not talking about guarding Fort Knox here.

--
Ryan LeTulle

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 4:21 AM, Tom Chiverton <tom.chiver...@halliwells.com