It still isn't clear whether you are talking about an e-commerce store
where you ship products to customers or something more like a company
stock room. Regardless, I agree with Roger and I'm also unaware of
anything in the CF world that you can download that would meet your
needs.

It is hard to answer your question without knowing what the
requirements are. Most inventory management systems I have seen are
specific to what is in the inventory, such as a computer equipment
inventory system, or a book inventory system. Both MS Excel and MS
Access have free inventory management templates. A pen and paper
attached to a clipboard is a great inventory management system in some
situations.

-Mike Chabot