As for the error message..

 The WEEKDAYDAO argument passed to the init function is not of type
ScheduleTimeDAO.
If the component name is specified as a type of this argument, its
possible that a definition file for the component cannot be found or
is not accessible.

The error occurred in
C:\Webpages\Testing\vv_loc\cfcs\schedules\ScheduleDAO.cfc: line 6
Called from C:\Webpages\VinoVisit\vv_loc\cfcs\schedules\ScheduleBuilder.cfc:
line 22
Called from C:\Webpages\VinoVisit\vv_loc\admin\application.cfc: line 22

4 :     <cfset variables.instance.scheduleWeekdayDAO=null />
5 :
6 :     <cffunction name="init" access="package" output="false"
returntype="ScheduleDAO">
7 :             <cfargument name="TimeDAO" type="ScheduleTimeDAO"
required="true">
8 :             <cfargument name="WeekdayDAO" type="ScheduleTimeDAO"
required="true">

The main thing that makes me suspect that it's code is that I'm
accessing http://127.0.0.1/Testing/vv_loc/admin/ and it's correctly
pointing to C:\Webpages\Testing\vv_loc\cfcs\schedules\ScheduleDAO.cfc