Hey All,
I've recently ran into an issue that I was hoping I could have a little help
with. My company has been using custom 404 pages for awhile that we set up
in iis however we had never set up this custom 404 page to display on .cfm
pages, only missing folders.

Ie; www.website.com/asdasdasdsd/ would display a custom 404 error
But www.website.com/asdasdasdsd.cfm would not.

I recently set this up by going in the iis properties for our site, went to
the home directory tab click on configuration and selected edit from the
mappings tab. From here I checked the verify that file exists open.

This enabled the file.cfm custom error to appear however for some reason it
disabled all of my ColdFusion flash forms. None of them appear now. If I
undo the iis setting that I changes earlier they all re-appear.

Has anyone ever ran into this issue before? Is there a better way to do
this?

Thanks!
Paul Alkema