Hi Mike,

Many thanks for your reply, great info.

I think I'm 99% of the way to getting it all setup.

I got the admin API:
http://russ.michaels.me.uk/index.cfm/2007/9/29/ColdFusion-Administrator-API-
Web-Service
and have it configured in Helm.

i also set my IPs in the config.cfm and test that the AdminAPIWrapper.cfm
can be accessed (ran it from a browser to check the path).

However, when I try to add a CF DSN I get
Unable to save DSN. Your IP (127.0.0.1) is not allowed!

The Helm 3 errors logs show:
2009-07-21 13:03:08 ColdFusionDSN.AddCFDSN 000000000002: Unable to save DSN.
Your IP (127.0.0.1) is not allowed!{0}
2009-07-21 13:03:08 Website.IWeb_Execute 000000000002: Unable to save DSN.
Your IP (127.0.0.1) is not allowed!{0}
2009-07-21 13:03:08 cCFDSN.AddEx 000000000002: Unable to save DSN. Your IP
(127.0.0.1) is not allowed!{0}
2009-07-21 13:03:08 HELM:CCFDSN::Add 000000000002: Unable to save DSN. Your
IP (127.0.0.1) is not allowed!{0}

I found a posting about adding the IPs to an ip.cfm file, but I can't see
this file anywhere in the CFIDE path. (I even tried creating one and that
didn't help.)
http://forums.webhostautomation.com/pda/index.php/t-22591.html

I can't see anywhere in the CFadmin to add IPs other than the debug and
sandbox configs.

Any ideas where I'm going wrong please?

Also, if you have any further info on how you config'd the sandbox, it would
be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jenny Gavin-Wear
Fast Track Online