On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 7:13 PM, Don L<do...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Sorry, Dominic, I wasn't clear about the browser, the inline editing feature
> is IE specific, that is, Firefox has a hell time with it, hence, it's IE
> only, yes, I like Firefox's firebug and find it very helpful but not for this
> case.  I have firebug lite set up for the IE7, but it didn't show http call
> etc. from cfajaxproxy as in FF/FB... more thoughts? thanks.

use a different inline editor =)

Otherwise for something a little more helpful, download and install
Fiddler for Internet Explorer.

http://www.fiddler2.com/fiddler2/

Enable it, then hit your application.  You'll see the ajax call show
up in fiddler.. you can then see the raw response from your cfc using
the session inspector..

--
Rick Root
New Brian Vander Ark Album, songs in the music player and cool behind