All:

A client called today letting me know that their server had been breached
and that some malicious code had been uploaded to the site.  After doing
some research into the particular files that were uploaded, it turns out
that the attack is also usually accompanied by a SQL Injection attack.
Their database is huge and, instead of manually going through the database
looking for altered records, I thought to write some code that would scan
the records and report any potential problems.  Before doing that, does
anyone know of any existing code that does that?

Thanks in advance.

--

Mosh Teitelbaum

evoch, LLC