Andy:

Unfortunately, I don't have the SQL Injection code.  From what I can gather,
the attack resulted in a whole bunch of copies of some PHP code that
essentially gives the user access to both the file system and the database.
I'm still working on getting the log files from the web host (FTP is down
for some reason) but with the PHP files, they could have changed the
database without having to do so via the URL.

--
Mosh Teitelbaum
evoch, LLC