Brandon,

What would you consider "an arm and a leg"?

We originally started work on ColdFusion Builder as a feature of ColdFusion
9. In fact it was a the highest requested feature for CF9 despite the
existence of CFEclipse, Dreamweaver and HomeSite. But as our vision for a
comprehensive ColdFusion IDE grew, it made more sense to turn it into it's
own product. What I mean to say is that we built this for the community, not
to supplement ColdFusion revenue. Adobe isn't looking for a pay day on CB so
you shouldn't expect to have to part with your appendages. :-)

-Adam