Thanks for the input Wil. I agree with you on 1, 2 and 5. These were all
features that we researched and discussed throughout the development of
Bolt. Unfortunately, other features were rated a higher priority so we had
to push these into Storm (CB2).

We knew from the beginning that there would be no way we could cover every
feature from CFEclipse, Dreamweaver and HomeSite/Studio in our initial
release. In fact, that's why we began planning for CB2 and CB3 months ago.
Glad to hear that we're headed in the right direction.

As far as performance goes, it's something we are tracking very closely. I
can say that each subsequent build gets faster and faster. In between
releases we'll be refactoring a large part of the editor in an attempt
to dramatically boost performance.

As far as extensions that don't require a CF server... do you do much
ColdFusion development without a ColdFusion server? Either way, CB is based
on Eclipse, so you can write plugins in Java that don't require CF at all.

-Adam