Not even suggesting it can't be done. Of course it can be done, and with
fairly basic skills. However, I can tell, from at least 2 of the most
egregious offenders, that they are getting links inserted (with success) on
other sites. So it's not just our site.

And yeah, many of the IPs (that aren't spoofed) are eastern european in
origin, or resolve to the Philippines.

Would still like to stop this in it's tracks. Thoughts?

Cheers,
Kris