I don't even think I have 8 X-Box games (for the 360 I got about 3 years
ago)...I am a gamefly member...so I don't own many games ;-).  I think I
pretty much have the 3 that came with it when I bought it plus a couple of
other games I bought used over the years.

While I am no longer unemployed (Yay!!!  I was out of work for 8 months), I
am also the sole provider for my family for the most part and currently
support my adult step daughter and her daughter as well as my family.  Too
many people make the assumption that $300 is a trivial amount.  While I am
glad that many of you are much more prosperous than I am, please don't
assume that it is a trivial amount for anyone else except yourself.  I don't
have the pleasure of being able to budget.  I get paid and it all goes to
bills, food, and meds.

Eric