From: Judah McAuley [mailto:ju...@wiredotter.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 2:16 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: ColdFusion Builder Released!

Last time I looked into the partner program, which was admittedly
years ago, the cost was exorbitant and very exclusive. Glancing over
the partner page now, it seems to be much better, though the criteria
for selection seems a bit vague:

"Bronze partners must meet the basic level of qualification criteria,
based on your company strengths in the areas of revenue, skills and
competencies, or strategic leadership."

Still, something that I'd consider looking into again.

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/partnerportal/index.cfm?event=aboutPartnership
s&loc=en_us&showmytab=tab_solutionpartners