Aaron,

Thanks for the reply. I considered using CGI.REMOTE_ADDR, but I'm not sure
if this will be the same each time (depends on whether AuthorizeNet uses
multiple servers or IP addresses).  In the end, since the info is coming
back to my site as an HTTP form post, I decided to just check to see if one
of the required form fields is defined like when checking for this on the
action page of any form submission.  Should work fine (don't know why I
didn't think of this before).

Chris Montgomery             [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Web Development & Consulting http://www.astutia.com
Allaire Consulting Partner
210-490-3249/888-745-7603    Fax 210-490-4692