I'm really trying hard to remember...but I think the connector is part of
the db string.  Open up each datasource in cfadmin.  It also might be
installed to your JDK_Path/lib/ext.  I might be off, both in pointing you
towards the JDBC connector and how to check which version you have.  I have
no experience actually handling the connector.  I just know that when my
data sets started to yield unexpected data I would have the server admins
check the connectors and often it was the cause.