From: Phillip Duba [mailto:phild...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 9:45 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: ColdFusion Builder Released!

Not sure where you got that info, but according to this article from Gartner
last month, http://www.gartner.com/it/page.jsp?id=1306513, the iPhone is
only 14% of the overall Smartphone sales for last year. The Smartphone space
itself is only a small percentage of all cell phone purchases it also says,

Phil