Dave -

I've spent the evening reading doc for Verity and Googling for info but it
still seems my take is right. Verity can index static files or database query
results but not dynamically generated HTML. The content of my client's site is
complex enough that indexing database query results doesn't map well to dynamic
pages. The right tool seems to be a spider but then what to do with the
spider's results?

I can think of a hack where the spider creates a shadow directory tree of the
real content and then I cfindex that but tell cfindex the URLprefix of the
original tree. Any thoughts on feasibility?

-Dave