I wouldn't be quite so quick on the pronouncement that most of tablet
platforms will support Flash, at least in the short term. Besides the
iPad, there isn't a shipping tablet that has any serious market
penetration. Archos has one out there, but it doesn't run Flash. Dell
is planning a weirdly form factored 7-inch based on Android, but there
is no release date. HP was planning the Slate to ship with Win 7, but
since their acquisition of Palm and their WebOS, the Slate has
supposedly been shelved.  Microsoft officially abandoned their tablet
offering. There have been some rumors about Google offering one, ala
the Nexus One, with theories about it running either Android or Chrome
OS, but there are no announcements.

At this point, Flash basically doesn't run on any shipping or
announced tablet in the same form factor as the iPad (HP and Lenova
call some of their laptops tablets, but they all have keyboards and
are heavier and much more expensive than the iPad). We'll probably see
something based on the Android platform as it ramps up Flash 10.1
support, but it isn't clear who will offer it. Most likely Dell. There
are not any Win 7-based tablets hitting the market soon afaik.

With HP reportedly cancelling their Slate/Win7 project, it looks like
Apple has the tablet market locked up for at least the next 6 months.
We'll see what happens after that, but we saw what happened when Apple
got the lead in the portable mp3 player market. Zune still sells but
the iPod still rules the roost years later.

Judah