Is it possible to retreive from a query in memory a cell value by a key value
pair, ie other than the usual row number: myquery.columname[i]?
Something like myquery.columname[myquery.keyval:thisquery.Id]
For example, in a <cfscript> block I'm looping through a query, and under
certain conditions I need to retrieve a cell value from a previous query using
a current keyval.

I guess the real problem is I'm looking for a simple equivalent to <cfquery>
usable inside <cfscript>. Is coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory the only way out?

Don't even know if any of this makes sense... I think I need to get some sleep.

--
Jon

This message and any attached documents are only for the use of the intended
recipient(s), are confidential and may contain privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, retransmission, or other disclosure is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately, and then delete the original message. Thank you.