On the flip side, if you contact Michael Dinowitz, he would be able to
delete the post.  Whether he would be willing to do that or not is a
different question, but he's the man to talk to about at least
removing it from HoF.

But as has been pointed out, making it non-public is impossible, even
if Michael is willing to remove it from HoF itself.

cheers,
barneyb