> Due to some privacy issues I need to delete some of my posts and the replies
> to them in House of fusion but the option is not available as a default one.
> Is it a way? Please help me
> because the privacy issue is very important

The list owner, Michael Dinowitz, has deleted messages in the past.
However, it's his decision whether your privacy outweighs the
publication of that information, and so I presume that he'll be
reluctant to do this without a very good reason.

Even if he does agree to delete the messages, that will only delete
them from his web pages. It won't delete them from anywhere else they
may now exist. I suspect there are multiple public archives of this
list, and those will be completely outside his control.

So, you can contact Michael about this if you like, but I wouldn't
count on being able to solve this problem. Once you send an email,
it's no longer under your control.

http://lyricalwisdom.wordpress.com/2006/10/09/i-hope-you-know-this-will-go-down-on-your-permanent-record/

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.