Matthew you appear to have taken offence to my comparisons, I did not intend
to belittle .net in anyway. I will openly admit when I built the site and
added the comparisons over a year ago, I was new to .net. I am not biased
either over the past year and a half I have become a highly certified MCPD,
I admit I have been a CF developer for the past 10 years and love it but I
find .net equally as exciting ITS ALL WEB TO ME!

The aim of the site is to at the very least point either a CF or .net
developer in the right direction regarding a specific piece of
functionality.

The goal is to open up the barriers between the two languages, if you know
better ways of representing a particular piece of functionality just email
me and I will update the entry happily.

I honestly did not mean to annoy anyone, there is always more than one way
to achieve something. This is an academic free resource I'm all for learning
and sharing the knowledge ;)

Jose Diaz