Thanks John,  I dont think its a CF error, thats the problem.    A
narrow very tall popup appears (taller than the window)  with a whole
lot of code in it,  generated by javascript I assume, but since it's
in a popup, you cant cut and paste any of the content into a code
editor,  and its so large you cant see all of it, so it never renders
properly.  SO I don't know what the error is,  or what's causing it,
only what point in the process it appears.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month