No, thats the problem.   There is no right click menu at all.  As you
see on the screen shot at http://picpaste.com/alacastina02.jpg there's
no way to see what the error is, because the code that's displayed on
the popup is only the header part of the error page.  The actual error
is in the <[ CDATA  part that's off the side of the screen.

The only option offered is to click OK.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month