true...I knew that, I think I meant more that nearly every month MS has at
least one patch that requiresa  reboot, rarely do I go through a patch tuesday
without some critical fix...

I saw a timeline somewhere where there are far more patches that require
rebooting on the MS side - which is only to be expected as it's a full blown OS
running there...as opposed to a stripped down kernel, just running what needs
to be run for the one function.