you are going to need to create a regular expression that dynamically
generates the url's you need based on the oriignal url. If there is not
enough data in the original url to do this and you have to use the database
then your going to be out of luck I think.
Your only other options would be to generate the web.config from your
database so it has ALL possible rewrite url's in it.