On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 9:51 PM, Tony Bentley
<[email protected]> wrote:
> True, they do but I saw the possibility that storing the cfc's method when I 
> really only wanted the members could lead to problems. Maybe not. If someone 
> here said that doing so was harmless, especially you or Ray I might chill out 
> and take your advice. No far no one has said that its okay and nothing bad is 
> going to happen.

I guess I don't even understand why you'd think there would be a problem?

Objects have methods. If you store objects, they still have methods.
Why do you think this could be a problem?

You haven't explained what you're trying to do and *why* you think
having the methods callable is... anything other than expected
behavior.

Sorry if I'm not being very helpful but I just can't get my head
around where you're coming from on this...
-- 
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
Railo Technologies, Inc. -- http://getrailo.com/
An Architect's View -- http://corfield.org/

"If you're not annoying somebody, you're not really alive."
-- Margaret Atwood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology-Michael-Dinowitz/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/message.cfm/messageid:337891
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to