Are you sure you installed the correct update?

When you reinstalled CF8 did you apply the update again?

Did you try to start CF before applying the update after the reinstall?

Wil Genovese

One man with courage makes a majority.
-Andrew Jackson

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.