> I've never seen anything like this before. I don't know what it could be. I
> think I'm gonna have to do a complete re-install of the OS. Cause I have no
> idea. BTW, I can run "java - version" from a command prompt and get a
> result. Java appears to be installed and functional...

Running "java -version" indicates that the user context in which
you're logged in has the proper environment variables, etc, set up. It
doesn't tell you anything about how CF will run Java, unless you've
logged in as the same user account that CF uses.

What version of Java does it say you have?

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.