I'm running a low traffic MySQL install on a micro instance. Works very well.
But I think you are pushing things in terms of memory with LCDS and CF as well.
Worth a try though. Or you could use MySQL on a separate instance, but then
again MySQL is your smallest issue I think :-)

The great thing is you could try it (I hope you're planning on using *nix for
this as Windows will eat even more resources) and if it does not work detach
the EBS volume and use a small instance. You do not have to decide up front
what instance type you want, you can start with one and then upgrade/downgrade.

Stefan