> Can you give some examples of CMS solutions that are losing support?

I don't know if I can get into specifics, but basically everything
that's not on that list is losing support.

>> CF has been in use by the federal government practically as long as
>> it's existed - we were working on government projects back in CF 2.0
>
> Thanx. I knew it was a long relationship but I didn't know when it started.

Well, not to toot our own horn, but I think that Fig Leaf Software is
at least partially responsible for this. We were (and are) big
boosters of CF: we started the first user group here and ran it for
many years, and many of the attendees were government employees. But
there are lots of other reasons why CF has always been popular - it
was first to market and had the chance to take hold in many agencies,
and while companies come and go, the government is around forever.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.