Charlie,

One does not have to answer if they don't want to or feel its a waste of time.
That is the great thing about our country.  I think everybody contributed
because they had something to say and whether if i agree or not, it should be
respected.  As with yours, I might not agree but I see your point.

Also, I might have had a selfish reason in that certain people on this list
have a certain image of my intents, which can be justified, but my goal is to
persuade my one goal with cfjobs is to find a good opportunity here in Atlanta
or via telecommute.  Thats all.

Mike