I don't know what to tell you Mike, SQL Server doesn't care, it works either
way

SELECT *
FROM PropImage
WHERE
   20 = PropertyID works exactly the same as PropertyID = 20

It's just common convention that we use PropertyID = 20

In the internal SQL engine it's just running a logical comparison against
the statement itself. SQL Server is pretty darn intelligent.

Try it.

Now all that being said, I still wouldn't recommend doing things that way,
but it does work.