From: Terry Troxel [mailto:terry.tro...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 2:57 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: CFImage at 300dpi

I agree I cannot find dpi either in CFIMAGE, but what about PIXEL SIZE, it
is listed in IMAGEINFO.
Is that related in any way?
I am going to dig into Adobe acrobat and all of the CFPDF tags as Ben Forta
suggested. From reading between the lines
In the replies I could be wrong but this just might be something we all
could benefit from as we all work mainly with
Screen, browser output and there is a whole world out there for print media
and 72 dpi doesn't cut it, and making
Online applications for print media is a real big challenge.

Terry