I shouldn't imagine adding cflocks will do much good. The error is to
do with the nature of your collections and the way in which the Solr
server is configured (potentially it's JVM settings and or the server
settings themselves). I think your best bet would be to ask the Solr
folks, they'll be in a better position to help you out I should
imagine.

http://lucene.apache.org/solr/

Dominic